Pages

Why Priyanka Chopra will be the ‘BEST WIFE’ ever, she reveals

The Bajirao Mastani actress gets candid about her views on love, relationship and marriage!

It’s not easy to be a multi-tasker. It is all the more difficult to be good at all the tasks. And it is almost impossible to be the best. But Priyanka Chopra is proving us all wrong! A woman of many many talents, Ms Chopra is a brilliant actress, a great dancer, an excellent singer, a doting daughter and above all, she’s an awesome person; one of the very few heroines in the industry who is friends with most of her colleagues. The gorgeous diva is best at everything she does; so it is given that she would do her best at being a wife too, right? Well the actress admitted it herself.

While talking to a popular glossy, the actress said, “I don’t consider myself a star or an actor. I consider myself an achiever. I just want to achieve. May be, I will be an achiever as a wife; I will be the best wife ever. I want to be the best in anything that comes my way.”

Now we wouldn’t have bought that so easily had her opinion on love, relationship and marriage been unknown to us. While talking to the same mag, PC revealed that she firmly believes that “love can sustain a lot of problems.” Unlike her character in Dil Dhadakne Do, the real life Priyanka is not one who’d be in a relationship for the sake of it. “People need to be happy. You need to be in love if you are with someone. If you’re not in love then how would you stay in a relationship?” she quipped.

The Bajirao Mastani actress furthers said, “I believe that if I get married, whenever I do, I am not the kind of girl who will leave someone just because we had a fight. I don’t believe that in that. I believe love sustains a lot of problems. As long as there is love you can overcome anything.” Hmmmm… we agree girl. All we can say is that whoever PC chooses as her life partner will be one LUCKY guy!

Source: Bollywoodlife.com

Mahabubur Rahaman

Interested in eCommerce, Marketing, Social Engineering, Serial Entrepreneur, UX, Music, Blog. Writer at @Techinasia @Medium and http://wjarman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment